There are many reasons you may need to contact your insurance company or agent. Sometimes you simply need to ask a general question or find out specific information regarding your policy. Other times, you have an emergency situation and need to file a claim or request advice. Below, we have listed a variety of reasons you may need to contact either your agent or your insurance carrier. Although the list is not exhaustive, it does give you an idea of some of the most important reasons to call us.
CONTACT YOUR AGENT
- You have questions about your policy, coverage, or bill
- You need a Certificate of Insurance or Declarations page
- You need to make a change to your policy such as add coverage
- You would like an insurance quote
- You need to renew your insurance policy
- You would like a Risk Management Assessment, Safety Consultation, information about a customized Crisis Management Plan or our Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Training.
CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE CARRIER
- If you need to file a claim
- If you need help to control or avoid a potential liability claim
- If you have legal questions or believe that your situation may lead to legal action regarding your liability
- If there has been a serious injury or loss of life
- If you believe a crime for which you have liability coverage has been committed or you have been accused of such a crime
- If you require public relations assistance regarding your insured organization’s liability
Of course, you may always call us here at ENPICA. We are happy to answer any questions or provide a free quote for your insurance needs. And remember, ENPICA is your risk management, safety and crisis plan experts! Don’t wait until it is too late…contact us today and let us know how we can help!