Many organizations are following the example of the private sector. Their ultimate goal is to verify identity and weed out potential problems, especially problems that could arise from an undisclosed criminal history.
The National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics (SEARCH) issued The Report of the National Task Force on the Criminal Backgrounding of America which examines the growing demand for criminal background screening and lists the following reasons why volunteer organizations conduct criminal background checks:
- Public safety
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Limitation of liability
- Conditions of doing business
- Protection of vulnerable populations
- Customer assurance
- Avoidance of loss of business
- Fear of business loss, or public or medical backlash over an incident caused by an individual with a past record
ENPICA understands the importance of promoting a safe environment for you and your organization. We offer a package that is both comprehensive and validated It includes the following:
If you would like to learn more about our screening services, please contact us.